Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Latest tweets from @tucsonjackson



Sorry I neglected this yesterday, but here are several more tweets from Jackson, with linked pictures. Top ones are the oldest, most recent at bottom. You can follow him directly at @tucsonjackson. 


Note that Jackson's assignment for science class is to learn about natural disasters in India - I hop you can write us a bit more on that, Jackson! It is sad but important to learn about. 


And what is the name of your mystery fruit?!






TWEETS


Wondering how to get photos from Jack's camera to twitter - tomorrow's challenge. He saw lots of monkeys today, but jet-lag got tough in pm



Good morning! I lost my ninth tooth last night. Today I go to the Nehru planetarium. Nehru was a founding father of India.

We ate these. Good when ripe, seeded and peeled. mystery fruit. Unripe pods ooze white rubbery sticky sap 


Thx 4 posting on blog. Learning lots about natural disasters in India and Bangladesh. Sad but getting better. 


Nice big millipede with my finger for scale - wake up millipede! 



I went to the Nehru Planetarium and saw a movie about the history of the solar system on a domed screen. Saw lots of Indian school kids.


And yet more ginormous pods! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can send a question to Jackson and Peck here!